Nonprofit HR Leader Panel Discussion with HRPANO
Nonprofit human resources isn’t a walk in the park. There are many unique challenges to navigate to build a robust benefits plan. Have you wondered if your peers are having a similar experience?
Cammack Health is moderating a panel discussion at the upcoming HRPANO (Human Resources Professional Association of Nonprofit Organizations) meeting on Thursday, February 18th at 9:00am. The event will take place at Cancer Care at 275 7th Avenue, between 26th Street and 27th Street, on the 22nd floor.
Our panel brings together professionals who understand the unique human resources needs of nonprofit organizations. In addition to those listed below, HRPANO leadership will also join the panel.
- Mary H. Clark is the Practice Leader at Cammack Health and a member of the executive leadership team. She is responsible for business operations, including Human Resources technology. Mary has over 15 years of in-depth experience with non-profits and hospital systems specifically.
- Eric Lange is the Associate Executive Director of the 92nd Street Y (92Y). Eric oversees Human Resources, including talent management, employee and labor relations, recruitment, and benefits for more than 300 full-time and 1,200 part-time employees.
- Lori Roman is the Director of Benefits at United Cerebral Palsy of New York City. She has a strong concentration in employee benefit plans in both union and non-union environments and across diverse large and small corporate cultures.
- Steve Mayo is the Vice President of Human Resources at the Jewish Child Care Association. Steve has experience in all areas of human resources, with particular expertise in labor relations and collective bargaining, benefits, compensation, regulatory matters, organizational development, and change management.
- Allen Gruenhut is the Senior Director of Human Resources at Safe Horizon. Allen plays a major role as an agent of change, particularly in areas involving HR Technology. He has thirty years of experience in recruitment, training, organization effectiveness, employee relations, compensation, benefits, compliance, and career counseling.
- Joe Posner is the Director of Human Resources at New Visions for Public Schools. Joe is skilled in all aspects of talent management and is adept at compensation and benefits plan design, management coaching, recruitment, HRIS, and policy development.
- Vicki Squire-Hall is the Vice President of Benefits for Covenant House International. She has over 25 years of experience in benefits management, technology, and administration.
Seating may be limited, so please register by emailing Jarid Raftery at email@example.com.